Greenway Plaza's Landmark Office Building
Planned around a century-old grove of live oak trees
The most distinguishing feature of 3737 Buffalo Speedway is the preservation of 20 mature live oaks. Tenants feel like their offices are in a tree house as they look out and over a canopy of legacy oaks
Panoramic views in all directs
10 foot interior ceilings with 360 degree floor-to-ceiling glass offer panoramic views in all directions
Efficient floor plates
Typical floor plates average 25,800 total square feet, “Boutique” floor plates average 13,500 total square feet
In the Loop, right where you want to be.
3737 Buffalo Speedway is a state of the art office project designed to provide best in class office space and amenities to tenants looking to be inside Loop 610 in an urban neighborhood that is experiencing a boom in retail, restaurant and residential development.
About the Building
Eloquently located in the Greenway Plaza submarket at the southeast corner of Richmond Avenue and Buffalo Speedway, Phase I of the 4.97 acre site includes a 387,000 square foot, 18-story, Class A+ LEED certified office tower, a 3.5/1000 7-level structured parking garage and a complete amenity package including a signature ground floor restaurant, fitness center with locker rooms and a conference center.
3737 Buffalo Speedway benefits from easy ingress and egress from Highway 59 and close proximity to Interstates 610, 45 and the Westpark Tollway. Tenants enjoy panoramic views of Houston, including the CBD, The Galleria, River Oaks and the Medical Center as well as convenient access to numerous shopping and dining centers, such as Highland Village and The Galleria.
18 Floor, 387,000 square foot class A+ office building
- Incorporated parking garage provides 3.5 spaces/1,000
- Efficient typical floor plates average 25,800 total square feet
- “Boutique” floor plates average 13,500 total square feet
- 10 foot interior ceiling height
- Floor to ceiling glass around the entirety of the building
- 360 degree floor to ceiling glass
- Gym with showers
- Conference center
- Panoramic views in all directions
- LEED certified
- Multiple onsite dining options
Located in one of Houston’s most vibrant neighborhoods
Part of the Upper Kirby District, one of Houston’s most vibrant neighborhoods with historic residential areas and new urban mixed-use projects.EXPLORE THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Surrounded by lush greenery and a grove of legacy oak trees in the heart of Greenway Plaza
- Inner Loop location at the corner of Richmond and Buffalo Speedway, surrounded by lush greenery and a grove of legacy oak trees in the center of the city
- Situated directly adjacent to Greenway Plaza yet easily accessed via entrances from both Richmond and Buffalo Speedway
- Immediate access to the Southwest Freeway (US 59)
- Part of a 10 million square foot office submarket with Class A occupancy exceeding 90%
- Close proximity to Downtown Houston, the Galleria/Uptown Houston and the Texas Medical Center, and just minutes from Hobby Airport and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Surrounded by hundreds of Houston’s most outstanding restaurants and shopping centers including Highland Village, the Galleria and Rice Village. The hottest new multi-family market in the country with over 4,000 new units under construction or renovation within a 3 mile radius.